Friday, October 7, 2011

i ♥ WAC

It has been a lot of fun looking for new furniture to fill all of the space that

we will have once the house is finished. One of the wonderful discoveries that

I have made is the Wooloongabba Antique Centre. Lots of unique stores with

vintage treasures. I am always delighted when I find a home for something

there, and love the idea that in some way I am recycling rather than

buying something flatpacked that will only last a few years.



It has become my new favourite place to browse and pretend to be cool :)






i admired this for a few weeks and when

i finally returned to buy it, it had gone








an old bench that will find a new home

on our verandah









vintage Casala chairs - in need of sanding

and repainting - but they will be

great around an outdoor table





































No comments:

Post a Comment